Time: 3.5 hours
Togoshi Ginza Shotengai is the longest shopping street in Tokyo, stretching for 1.3km. It is known as “the Mecca of Downtown Gourmet”. There are around 400 shops along the street that serve variety of goods, especially delicious foods such as Japanese croquette, taiyaki or fish-shaped pancake filled with sweat beans, soup dumpling, karaage deep-fried chicken, oden fishcakes and vegetables, sashimi or sliced raw fish, and so on. You can try anything you like on the spot.
Then you visit a beautiful Japanese garden of Togoshi Park where you can enjoy your foods and drinks you bought. You also visit two local shrines to make a wish.
What you can
- Enjoy everyday Japanese foods.
- Buy souvenirs of Japanese confectionary, Japanese sake and Japanese stationary.
- Visit a park with a beautiful Japanese garden which used to be the garden of a feudal lord in Edo Period.
- See a string of red Torii gates at local Inari Shrine.
- Pray at a shrine known to bring luck in scholarship and business.
Spots we visit
- Togoshi Ginza Shotengai shopping street
- Togoshi Park
- Kasamori Inari Shrine
- Togoshi Hachiman Shrine
- Please come in comfortable shoes as we walk a lot.
- Lunch is not included, but you can stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Expenses NOT included.
You can choose the time from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
The central ticket gate at the JR YAMANOTE line, GOTANDA Station
Same as the meeting point
14,000 JPY for 1 to 3 persons
15,750 JPY for 4 to 6 persons